Monday, August 15, 2005

It''s not quite dead...

It's been nearly two months since I updated this project, but it's not quite dead. In fact, I think it could pull through.

I've gone down this path twice before, but in preparing the material for presentation here, I decided I wanted to do some extra research, which turned into a delay as I failed to dedicate the necessary time to said research. I've got some good stuff on the Spirit of God in the Old Testament, but I haven't had time to pull it together yet. Hopefully I won't stall on every post.

I really do plan to pick this up again soon. Check back in a few weeks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I was wandering the net today looking for History sites I came across your Blog. You have done an excellent job. I have a website http://www.BibleFamilyTree.com that may also expand your interest about The Prophets of Israel...

Many Blessings,
The Prophets of Israel

1:59 PM  
Blogger David said...

With all of the talk about finding new ways to express the name of God, (Inclusive Triune language), it is refreshing to see that someone is doing the homework. Bravo Andy!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Andy Kaylor said...

Well, it's now been a year since my last update to this blog. My credibility in saying it's not dead may be coming into question.

I taught a class based on this material at my church about two years ago, so I actually have some kind of content for all of this but I hit a wall in translating it to blog format and haven't managed to pick myself back up yet.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Brandon Barr said...

Looking forward to what you find.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home